So as you know narrowing down a stroller for your babe is a pretty daunting task. Don’t fret! I can help! I review strollers and baby gear for a living.. totally my world!
Today we are discussing the Britax Affinity stroller… I have to say that of all the strollers we have in the garage right now.. and that’s about 8 brands… the Britax Affinity is Matt’s favorite. It’s portable, it’s easy to move around, it’s easy to travel with and it’s a smooth ride. Daddy approved you guys!
I was invited to the launch of the Britax Affinity stroller months ago and knew that this was a new fashionable direction for Britax. The Affinity is a higher price point than Britax’s other strollers, putting this in the luxury stroller market, this is noticeable from the first glance. The sleek, clean frame can be customized with 3 different frame colors and 6 color packs to choose. We choose the black frame with the deep blue color pack. I love this look.
We’ve had this stroller all summer and it’s been our go to. We even took it on an airplane to florida. While it is heavier than an umbrella stroller, this was the perfect ride for Thomas. Our long days in florida out and about with our family… roaming the numerous outdoor malls was a bit exhausting for Little Man Thomas! This stroller and its soft padding and generous canopy and suspension wheels all made for a very cozy snooze. Also I have totally folded this stroller up while standing on the steps of the subway, put Thomas on my hip, diaper bag across my body and stroller on my other arm and walked up and down those steps. Totally fine. It’s not lightweight but it’s not heavy by any means.
So let’s get started with this stroller, There is so much to share, I’ll try to make it easy for you!
- The entire seat is rear or forward facing. Having a rear facing seat option when baby is in those first months is so essential to bonding. Thomas used to just look at me and laugh and smile the entire time I was strolling him around. Even these days, I put his rear facing when I’m trying to get him to nap.
- Click n Go built-in adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats and bassinet.But a travel system which is sold separately can be used with most infant car seats.
- The back tires are air-filled pneumatic tires and the front have an adjustable suspension. So basically a pretty smooth ride.
- A nice generous storage basket allows for storing whatever you need for the day.
- The brakes are one of my favorite features. No more scuffing your shoes with this system. Just a tap of the foot either to stop or release the stroller works!
- The adjustable footrest has been really great to give Thomas a comfy seat with no more dangling legs.
- The leather-like trim that goes across the handle bar and the bar which goes across the seat is a nice luxury touch which definitely stands out.
- There is a viewing flap on the canopy. Now I found this to be very small compared to other strollers with canopy flaps. Also the glare off the material is too much most times so you can’t really see your babe.
- But a mesh zippered opening allows for lots of ventilation and has proven essential to us during our long days at the Bronx Zoo.
- Did I mention that the canopy is very generous, The babe is totally covered under there.
- The fancy leather trim like handle bars move up and down and the handle articulates front to back to fit all heights. even shorties like me.
- A 5 point seat harness, seat recline and roomy seat interior all make it a comfy cozy cocoon for the babe!
- Also washing the insert is easy peasy!
Alright so there ya have it. I like the Britax Affinity. I think it’s a ton of bang for your buck . It has fashion, function, comfort and longevity.
THERE’S MORE… If you are interested in purchasing this stroller I have the BEST deal for you!
Affinity Free Ride Promotion
Britax will be having its biggest promotion of the year Sept. 20-28 with the Affinity Free Ride Event.
o An Affinity Base Frame (MSRP $599.99) and Affinity Color Pack (MSRP $99.99)
o Or, an Affinity Stroller Bundle (stroller plus Color Pack) (MSRP $699.99)
And there’s EVEN MORE!! A Giveaway!!
So guess what! because i think this is a fab stroller… I get to give one away! YOU – the winner will get to pick your choice of frame and insert colors to customize it to fit your whims.
To enter fill out the form below!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can also get extra entries by regramming the giveaway image VIA instagram Once a day! Follow me on Instagram to get the deets. TheNewYorkMom