Father’s Day is right around the corner and I want to share some of my favorite finds for Dad’s. For the Papa on the go, the jetsetter, the cook, and all around dapper gent, these gifts are sure to be classic staples for any man.
- Harry’s Men’s Grooming – Harrys is the latest kid on the block in men’s grooming and you can find this very affordable line anywhere from Target to Barneys NY. These high quality blades and creams are just simple with a clean design esthetic. Matt’s been using this brand for months ( since they launched) and he approves!
- Jack Spade Mens Travel Backpack is an easy carry-on bucket bag backpack that can hold a laptop and all the essentials. It has a top handle or can be worn as a backpack. We love this brand and the kids and I have gifted Matt several pieces from the mens collection. Highly recommend Jack Spade for simple, classic, sleek mens bags.
- Beats by Dr Dre Men’s Tech Accessory is the perfect gift for dad’s who travel a lot. These headphones drown out the noise so you can just wear them without any music piping in for a relaxing trip on the airplane. The sound quality, when you are playing music, is pretty amazing. I also like that these are wireless and the leather padded headband is very comfortable.
- Skagen Slim Mens Watch is a must for dads. Whether it’s a business trip across the world or a weekend at the playground with the littles, this watch looks sharp and put together no matter what the occasion.
- Burberry Cuff Link is a classic staple that dresses up any suit. I always think that cufflinks are a great gift, especially when you splurge just a bit. These are a pretty significant accessory for menswear and if you gift a fancy one like these from Burberry, it’s a staple piece!
- Top Chef Masterchef 15 piece Cutlery Set – I don’t know about you, but my husband loves to cook. He loves creating flavors and slicing the fresh veggies, meats and herbs just right. This 15 piece knife set is perfect for your Top Chef!