It’s winter break for us here in NY and I for one am ready for a break!
I have been busy with my show that closed last night and Lily has been busy with school and Matt’s been busy with work and Jonah has been busy digging frozen critters out of the ground!
This whole family needs a break!
Where to go? What to do? Good thing about living in the Northeast is that there are many amazing destinations withing driving distance. Philly, Washington DC, Vermont, Montreal, CT, NJ, Boston, Cape Cod, Berkshires… OH MY!!!!
So, we are packing up and heading on a road trip. My fave kind of trip. We are headed to BOSTON! I love Boston, I could eat everything in that city! We have been to Boston a handful of times. 2yrs ago we went with my sis and brother in law – who is a walking history book by the way. We walked the FREEDOM TRAIL with him and it was a really moving experience. He gave us a play by play of everything Boston and I came away from it with a better knowledge of the town and historical reference.
This week were going back for more! We will be staying at the family friendly SEAPORT BOSTON – a hot luxury hotel in Boston’s seaport district.
2 adults and 2 children can stay overnight in a deluxe room at Boston’s Seaport Hotel for $169. Also included in the package:
- Admission for four to Boston’s Children’s Museum
- A welcome toy for each child from Seaport’s Treasure Chest
- Complimentary use of Wave Health & Fitness, including the indoor pool
- Complimentary use of a DVD player and a family movie, for use in-room
- Access to Seaport’s Lending Library – offering books for kids of all ages to borrow during their stay
So off we go tomorrow on our adventure! I will be posting about our experience this week so stay tuned.
* This post is a PRESS post- SEAPORT BOSTON is hosting Me and Lily and Matt for a 2-day stay… totally cool and thanks*